Wedding Celebrant Sydney
Looking to book a wedding celebrant in Sydney? Your search stops here. A wedding is more than just a union of two people in love. It is the merging of two souls that have found each other across this vast universe that we call life. This is why it is of the utmost importance that you make this day absolutely unforgettable.
I have made it my life’s passion to help people like you make this a reality. Whether be it a small garden ceremony or a grand church wedding, my goal is to make sure that you realise the special day that you have always imagined.
Your day is my passion so let me help you etch truly beautiful and meaningful memories of your special day in the hearts and minds of not just yourselves as a couple but also those in attendance. Sit down with me and discover how I can make your day extra special.
What I Can Do For You
- Introductory meeting to discuss Ceremony details
- Assistance with completing Notice of Intended Marriage document
- Writing of personalised Ceremony
- Preparation of legal paperwork for signing during Ceremony
- Facilitation of Civil Marriage Ceremony
- Marriage registration with Births, Deaths & Marriages
- Optional ordering of Official Certificate of Marriage (additional cost of $60)